Voting

Monday, July 19, 2010

4 months



Jocelyn is really growing. She had her 4 month appointment and is doing well. She weights 12.6 lbs and is 26 inches long. 25% for weight and 95% for length. Long and skinny. She definitely got her Dad's genes. Lucky her.

I am pretty sure every time I close my eyes the next time I open them she has grown and changed so much. She is discovering her toes, giggling (literally came from nowhere one night and made me smile for at least an hour), talking a lot! ( my daughter of course), trying to sit up on her own and so many more things. It is so fun to see her grow and discover things. And I love talking to her. She did have a pretty difficult time when we had to start giving her some formula, but her smiles now that she feels better make it all not so big a deal. What a blessing she is!



1 comment:

Becca said...

So I have decided that she has your facial features and Cory's body type!!! What a cutie!!!