I still remember the first bath I gave Jocelyn. She screamed the whole time and after, when I had her all snuggled in her towel, she scowled at me as if to say, "you did this to me and I will never forgive you."
Now, I think she will give me that scowl if I don't give her a bath. She loves her baths, in fact, she loves water in general. She is happiest when she is either swimming or in the bath. And she loves to be on her back (which is a big deal, most kids hate it.) Needless to say, I am a proud mama. I have someone to share my love of water with. (Maybe together we can convince Cory that we need to end up in California.)
It's Enough
11 years ago

1 comment:
Rache, she is just so beautiful! I do hope you do come back to California. I greatly miss you and hope that our daughters can grow up together.
Post a Comment