I have pictures to post, but no time to post them. But I do have time to post a little blog of the things that have been on my mind lately.
Cory and I are nearing our one year anniversary. It seems like it should be our two year.
Other things on my mind? California. It is starting to warm up here (finaly!) and all I can thin of is the beach. Will I ever get used to it? I am totally and completely homesick right now and I cannot wait until July when I go, or maybe I won't wait and just go randomly sometime soon. Who knows.
Also, I am really in a shopping mode right now. I really want to go shopping for new clothes and things for our house. We have spent most of our time here with bare walls and limited furniture. Which doesn't bother me that much, at least furniture wise. But I really want some personality in our home now. I would love to get some fun throw pillows and maybe curtains, and of course wedding pictures to hang on our walls ( in progress hopefully happening soon) Oh and a Kitchen Aid. It counts as decoration. But, I do not have a limitless bank account so I will not have all of these at once. So which do I get first?
Many random things on my mind. But I thought I would throw it all out into cyberspace for all of you who miss my insessant talking.
It's Enough
11 years ago

1 comment:
The cheapest!!!
Post a Comment