A couple weeks ago we had an impromptu family gathering at my grandma's farm in Idaho. My cousin had been in a car accident on her way home from a lifeguard class. Everyone in the car was ok, except my cousin broke some bones in her face.
I just want to give my cousin some crazy mad props because I know I should. (name that song) Lets face it, to have your face all swollen and bruised at age 15..or 16 ( im a bad cousin) is probably not the most ideal situation. Yet, she was as happy as could be when we went to visit. And, from what I hear, though she was the only one injured that night she was the one taking care of everyone else. I have a seriously awesome cousin.
Love you Shala, feel better!

3 comments:
Is this after surgery?
I'm so glad she's alive! I love you guys. I'm sad I couldn't be there. I will be coming to see you this weekend, though!
its before the surgery. this was the sunday after the accident when we went.
Post a Comment