Voting

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How much will you lose?

I don't know about anyone else, but Cory and I are big fans of the Biggest Loser. I have never really watched it until this season, and we are really enjoying it. As we sit and watch the show while eating ice cream and pizza it occurs to me that this situation is quite ironic. Then I think a little more and decide that, given my goals for the year, this may not be the best way to go about things. What are my goals for the year?

  Well, since you asked, basically my goals are not to gain ten pounds just because I am married. I am determined I will not "let myself go." I was never in shape so I could "catch a guy" so why stop now? 

  So back to the biggest loser. Watching it made me realize that I am not impervious to weight gain as my loving husband seems to be, and I need to be better. So what have I done? I joined the pound for pound challenge. It is a fun idea, every pound you lose a pound of food is donated to a food bank. Not that I have a lot to lose but anything helps so,why not? Also I plan on competing in a race that consists of a 400m swim and a 5k. I am excited. Wish me luck! (and if you are in Utah, do the race with me!)

  If anyone wants to start working out or get their routine going then let me know, I am more motivated when I am motivating others. 

No comments: