Voting

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

I have seen several people do these "tags" but have not actually been tagged until a week or so ago by my friend Zaira. So here it goes.

8 T.V. Shows I watch
  We don't have a T.V. at the moment, but if I could they would be:
 1) Americans Next Top Model
2) The office
3) What not to Wear
4) Greys Anatomy
5) Colbert Report
6, 7, 8........not sure.

8 Restaurants I like
 1) The Melting Pot ( though I have only had dessert there, it was amazing)
2) Some italian place we ate at in Vegas that was amazing but we don't remember the name
3) Kneaders ( great turkey sandwiches)
4) In-n-Out
5) El Taco de Mexico
6) Reds BBQ
7) Johns Bagel Deli
8) Magelby's 

  
8 Things that happened today
1) Our cat decided daylight savings was not for her and made sure to wake us up when she felt it was time. 
2) I went to the dentist with my friend Rosanne to help her with her children
3) Its still the morning so not much else has happened.
4) But last night we went to my sister Bethany's and had dinner
5) That was fun. We played with the children while Stephen played the piano
6) There were children squealing and music and the smell of cinnamon
7) It was nice
8) It felt like home.

8 Things I am looking forward to
1) Starting our family
2) Knowing where we will live and owning a house I can decorate
3) Actually finishing my Bachelors degree and getting my masters
4) The holidays in California
5) My friends wedding in June
6) My brother and his wife having their 5th child!
7) Finding a job that pays more and is something I am good at
8) Someday actually performing and teaching music and getting paid for it. ( not a wish, it will happen)

8 Things on my wish list
1) To perform the role of Cherubino in The Marriage of Figaro
2) Surf around New Zealand, Tahiti and Costa Rica
3) Bike through Italy
4) Hike everywhere else
5) Not work while Cory makes enough money for us to live in Carpenteria, or Camarillo.
6) Live in Hawaii for at least a year.
7) Our country to not be Socialized and our Economy to not be lame.
8) To not be nervous about the world my children will be growing up in.

8 people I tag
1) Im pretty sure everyone I know has done this
2) besides I don't even think I know 8 people that blog
3) I guess I could make someone start one and tag them
4) but that would be too much work
5) so I think I will just leave it at this
6) if you have not done this and I know you
7) you probably should because I did so,
8) consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

we need to get together some time! maybe we can go to Salt lake and have dinner!