Voting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Break

     This last weekend I was able to take a couple of days off work (thanks to one of the stylists whose kindness I greatly appreciate) so Cory and I could go to Vegas. We happen to have some free rooms from the whole Monte Carlo thing that happened last year. We had a great weekend. Full of sightseeing, good food and a lot of fun. Oh and we didn't end up going to Vegas.
     Twenty minutes out of good old Orem, Cory had a really bad feeling about going so we turned around and proceeded to have more fun then we could have had in Vegas, all in one day.


We decided it would be fun to go to American Fork canyon to enjoy all the beautiful fall colors.....


and to do some bouldering,



I may look goofy, but Im still learning.

From there we decided why not continue on the "Alpine Loop" which i believe is a loop that goes from American Fork Canyon to Provo Canyon. But really, I wouldn't know because we ended up detouring to Cascade springs. Which was absolutely beautiful.


And apparently had fresh water that Cory was determined to drink. Lucky for me it was drinkable......


At that point, nap time with Marzipan seemed like a good idea....



Then we thought to ourselves, there is no better way to end fall break then by going to Thanksgiving Point and seeing the...



llamas? hmm...not quite what we were expecting, but really now, what we meant to finish off with,and did, when we realized that Thanksgiving Point actually has several "points" were the amazing gardens. Complete with more beautiful fall colors and brides running around getting pictures taken.






All in all we had a fabulous break. Oh Utah, though I may n  ot be a big fan of all four seasons, I do enjoy your fall. As long as I can enjoy the colors up close and the snow in the distance I am happy.  



1 comment:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I love the pictures. You guys have to come to Logan