The other day my mom called me and asked me what color of kitchen aid I would want if for some odd reason Santa were to just happen to get me one for Christmas. And when I say "I", I do mean we to include Cory, but most of his enjoyment of it will be eating the things I use it to make so he just cares that it works. Now onto the important question.
What color do I really want? We all know I love color, but we have kept most of our kitchen things relatively neutral just to be safe. So my first thought was to just be "safe" and get black.
But, when we went to our friends, the Bensons, house they had a yellow kitchen aid and I am pretty sure it was love at first sight. So the question is, should I get the yellow one? If so, do I want the "buttercup yellow"

or the "Majestic Yellow"?

Or should I just get black?

So many choices.......of course, that is if Santa brings us one for Christmas....
5 comments:
That is a really tough choice...i think either the buttercup or black.
Don't get black. Way too safe and boring. If you love color, just do it! Buttercup or majestic ... I think buttercup is more you. It seems more "beach-y" to me. And you, my dear, are beachy-y. :)
i love the first yellow. personally, i want an apple green one for myself. one day. . .
of course I like yellow! color in the kitchen is always fun, get buttercup!!
ps. you should text me some time because I lost my phone. We are going to Vegas next week so maybe if you guys are in Provo we can come visit! let me know...
The buttercup yellow is really pretty and fun and the black is sleek and chic. I myself have a white one and always wish I had a red...so go with your most fav...not conservative.
Post a Comment