Voting

Friday, May 2, 2008

almost done

Well the last couple months have been busy getting ready for everything. The week of April 20th being, probably, the most busy week ever. Bethany came to visit, some ladies from the ward threw me a wonderful bridal shower and I had my senior recital. Phew! It was fun, but I am quite content to be done with that weekend. So a little recap in pictures.....


My adorable nephew, William, found hours of joy in carrying around Grandpa's luggage bag. And, at times, he liked to just sit in it.



I probably have about six pictures similar to this, but I love it. It makes me think of when we will be parents...in at least two years or so ha.These two had a lot of fun together. Nothing makes Cory more happy than squishing Williams nose.



Park time with William was quite fun too. Basically I love this little boy. He helped me keep my mind off my recital. What a big help he was!



Marie has gotten so big! When she was born she was so tiny! Now her brother calls her a monkey chunky. Who can resist those cute cheeks? ( I swear I have a picture where she doesn't look so out of it, but it wasn't on my camera.)



My bridal shower was so fun and so beautiful. Of course the oh so pretty flowers and tables are done by the one and only Sis. Ruthie. And fabulous food by Ruthie and Sis. Nicholas. I can't even begin to explain the love I have for these wonderful women!



I can not believe all the amazing gifts I received. Everyone did so much for me. One of those amazing gifts was a beautiful hand made quilt from the mother of my best friend from elementary school Samantha Hiatt. Isnt it so awesome!!!!



When it was all done, I had quite the ribbon bouquet. ( oh wedding traditions..)



All the wonderful ladies who threw the party for me. I'm not going to lie, I think bridal showers are fun. I got to see so many people I do not get to see often. It was so fun. I could put so many more pictures up, but they wouldn't mean much to anyone else.

And then it was....duh duh dunnnnnnnn recital time!
I was soooo scared it was not going to go well. My voice was so bad three days before. But thanks to vocal rest and a wonderful teacher it went very well and was so much fun! ( plus I got to wear a fun dress. One of the many perks of being a singer.)



all my beautiful girls from CSUN came to support me.



After singing in choir together for years, april and I were finally able to sing a duet together. We sang the Flower Duet from Lakme. It was so much fun! Oh and if anyone needs that duet for anything, I know two people who just might be willing to sing it for you.



My wonderful voice teacher! Words could never explain everything she did for my voice and for me. Im going to miss my hour of voice/ therapy with her each week.



man....we are so good looking.....



Part of my soon to be new family. The other part was in San Diego cheering on Cory's cousin Mindy who is running for BYU. I hear she did well too. It was a good day.



I love my family!


and I love Cory!!!!

No comments: