
I don't know why it just hit me now. Maybe its just because it is getting closer, or maybe it is because one of my close friends and my cousin just got engaged, but I really want to get married right now! I mean I have wanted to be married the whole time, but right now, at this moment, I am so impatient. I am so sick of waiting. I wish I could do the whole 13 going on 30 thing and run through a door and be married. That would be nice.
So in my mood I found this beautiful picture on the site for our photographer, Leila Jones.I love it, just the idea of how everything is a blur around the bride and groom.... Yes I am going crazy, all I do is look at wedding pictures. Ugh....June 7 needs to be here now.

1 comment:
Hey, that is Emily Andreasen. Well, that isn't her last name now, but whatever. Anyway, she married a guy name Brandon on the same day as my Brandon and I got married!
Post a Comment