So, its been a pretty crazy last week and a half or so. And, not really my favorite. But now that things are starting to settle and I am at the point that I cannot do anything except just let things be, I thought I would post some pictures of a week I did enjoy. ( for some odd reason there is this weird blue underline I cant get rid of....) Cory and I went to Las Vegas January 24 to attend the Marine Corps Birthday ball. Usually the ball is held in
November when the actual Marine Corp birthday is. But this was a make up ball for his battalion because they were in
Iraq at the time.


Obviously the first picture is of Cory and me ( with my awesome pink jacket my mom made). The second is Cory and some of his friends.

Cory and I on the strip. The whole time on the way to the ball and back to our hotel people were congratulating us on our marriage.

After we checked out of our rooms we went to New York New York and came out to see our hotel on fire. They closed the parking lot so we couldn't get to the car until the next day. But they did set us up in an awesome room at the MGM Grand. If you ever go there, the signature suites is a good place to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment