Voting

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jocelyn on love, Jesus, and being thankful.




Jocelyn- Jesus loves me.

Me- He does

Jocelyn- Do you know what I know?
 Me- What?
Jocelyn- I love him
Me- That is so important to know. I love him too!
Jocelyn- Do you know what else I know?
Me-What
Jocelyn- I know that my teddy bears sometimes look old. And sometimes they dont

__________________________________________________________________________


When I get married all the kids can go to the play place.
Then, they can come out
Then I will be ready and we will kiss and we will come out! (of the temple)

When you married my Daddy you were in love.
I want to be in love, with a boy!


also, talking about her aunt kristy's wedding:

 Jocelyn- and at aunt kristys wedding I will go to the place place.

Me- actually, you will go to grandma and grandpa pulsiphers.
Jocelyn- WHY!!!
Me-Because where aunt kristy is getting married, there is a rule that little kids cannot be there.
Jocelyn -(in a sad voice, lip out) But...thats saaaaddddd! (starts crying)

___________________________________________________________________________


after reading a story about being thankful jocelyn says," what is gratitude?" I told her it is a word that means being thankful

She then says
"I am thankful for a family that we love each other
I am thankful for I could go to preschool
I am thankful for Jesus and Christmas and Toys.

Love it!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

I made Joci cry! haha, I already know the story but I am so sad I made her sad!