August was full of playing in the sun, running through sprinklers, dress up, running and friends. Can it be August again yet? Or maybe July...then fall won't be right around the corner.
My name is Rachel. I grew up in Southern California. I have been swimming for as long as I can remember. I love the water. I played water polo and swam on the swim team in high school, which is where I really learned to love swimming and teaching it. I have been teaching swim lessons for 15 years. I have taught three different methods, become a WSI trainer and, last year, helped create the Utah County Swim School instructor program.
I feel that learning to be safe in and around water is one of the most important skills a person can have. I think swimming should be fun and productive. I would love to teach you to love and enjoy the water as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment