Voting

Thursday, March 15, 2012

10 weeks

When I was pregnant with Jocelyn I could not believe that people did this more than once. I was not happy. I felt sick, constantly. I could not eat dairy, chocolate, anything greasy or tasty. I started feeling better finally at 15 weeks but could not eat anything still. And sickness never fully left.

So many people told me the end result was worth it, and that you forget a lot of it. I swore they were crazy. I remember telling Cory that I was terrified that something would happen to the baby before she was born and I would never want to be pregnant again.

Then, about a year after she was born I finally understood. I enjoyed having a child and that miserable 9 months was worth it. Then, almost 2 years later I thought, "I could do this again." Then I told myself I was crazy. But the thought kept coming. Then Cory agreed. And now here I am 10 weeks along.I am sick, have been since week 6. I am SOOOOOO tired, and sick. Did I mention that before? And I am the one saying that it will be worth it. And I know it will.

I will never be one of those people who says she loves being pregnant. I don't. I don't understand how anyone could. Nothing fits, you gain a ton of weight, and you feel like crap. But I do love the end result. So on we go, moving forward through the next 5 months working toward that wonderful end result.

No comments: