Voting

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Funny things Jocelyn has said lately

Do I know that most of these things will not be funny to you? Yes. Do I care? No. I just want to make sure I remember these things because they make me laugh, and love this two year old.

I was blowing my nose. Jocelyn- " mommy and joci blowin the boogers!"

In the bath Jocelyn was dumping water on her leg. " I cleaning the owie on my knee!"

At breakfast she had me practice signing water, more and dog.

Jocelyn at dinner - she looks at me and says"mommy have boobies" (she also said that joci, cory, sleeping beauty and macaroni have them too.) Maybe not entirely appropriate. But I found it hilarious. And no, I am not trying to get her to say these things.

Jocelyn was playing and pinched her finger. " owe mom! I need a battery!" ( band aid)

Cory decided to introduce Jocelyn to John Denver. She loved him. She then proceeded to tell Cory that she wants to give John Denver a hug and a kiss.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I like reading them. She is such a smart, sassy little thing. Love her!