Voting

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just to Remember

So we are officially computer-less in our home. The last of the two laptops has fallen to Jocelyn. By mistake. We plan to get a new one but this is always the tightest budget month of the year due to school fees and such. So the 18 month post that I have been planning on will have to wait. But Jocelyn is doing so many funny things and growing up so fast I have to document some of it.

She has been talking sooooo much lately. Her favorite thing to do is to give everything the title of "the". She says hi to the cats every day as "Hi the mowe!" (how do you spell that? I want to spell it mow but it is not mow as in mow the lawn. maybe moow? maow? hmmm...) and we took her to Sundance to walk around and look it fishes. She signed fish as fast as she could and said, "Hi the fishy!".

She also calls all playgrounds "Wee." If she wants to go play she simply points in the direction of a playground and says, "Wee? Yeah?" and nods yes to her own question. Needless to say it devastates her when we do not agree with her answer. Then last night we were playing at a park while Cory was riding his bike and when it was time to leave she turned around, waved and said, "Bye the wee!!"

I personally find this hilarious.

3 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

I've never been up to Sundance but my husband's family has a cabin in that little gated community right at the turnoff in Provo Canyon. Maybe we'll check it out this year. Its so gorgeous up the canyon in fall! Is there much to do or just kind of walk around? I thought they ran the ski lift too.

Becca said...

meow!

Rachel said...

becky, i know that is how you spell meow for what most people say cat meow but she says it different. she leaves out the e sound.