I cannot believe that Baby J is three months old now! I also cannot believe how quickly she is growing and developing. I swear every day she is a completely different baby.

See how intently she is staring at her hand? This is by far her favorite thing to do. Nothing, and I mean nothing is as cool as her hand right now. She loves it.

I will admit, tummy time does not happen often here. Mostly because she would much rather skip the rolling over and crawling and go right to standing and walking. She prefers to stand. But, she is quite strong and is almost there on the rolling over, however much she may protest it.

Though she still struggles with the sleeping thing, in general she is a very happy baby and we love her quite a lot. Its been a pretty fun last three months. We look forward to what is next!
No comments:
Post a Comment