Emily always tells me about videos they have of them where they are just laying there and her Dad is saying "Erik, Erik" or "Emily, Emily." Depending on the child and of course not much is really happening. This is our version of that. But of course we think its cute because well....its our child. And we think the grandparents might agree.
In just the last couple of days she has been recognizing things in front of her and grabbing them. It is quite cute if I do say so myself.
So the video I wanted to post was taking too long to upload. But here is a shorter version. It doesn't matter what is going on, once she finds her hand...its all over. She will stare at it forever. Sometimes it even surprises her sometimes.
It's Enough
11 years ago

1 comment:
So cute! She's an adorable little girl! I love that she's found her hands - and she just stares at them.
Don't feel bad, tummy time doesn't happen everyday at our house, either. Andrew hates being on his tummy, he screams the whole time. I feel awful while listening to it.
Post a Comment