Voting

Monday, May 3, 2010

2 Months!

I can't believe it has been two whole months since Jocelyn was born. I also cannot believe it has only been two months. I don't even remember what it was like to not have her. To go to work and not be ready to rush home and cuddle her, and have family time, date night and everything better with her there. I know someday I will want a break but I am ok with that.

At two months she has really grown! She has no problem packing on the weight. She now weighs 9 lbs and 10 oz. Is 22 inches long and is smiling a lot. She is also holding her head up a lot, not that we are surprised, she has been trying to do that since she was born.

She is at the 25th percentile for everything which is a lot since before she was barely even on the charts. We love her so much and can't believe how quickly she changes.

Jocelyn at one week



Jocelyn at 2 months.



I already miss how small she was, but am so excited for everything to come (at least until her teens...) What a blessing she is in our lives!

2 comments:

Robert and Bethany said...

So adorable! She truly has grown. I know what you mean, I miss my M.E. being so tiny and new. I think I now know how my mom felt every time I had a birthday.

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.