Voting

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today is the day

Cory and I found out if we were having a boy,girl or an it. Well, for sure baby is not an it. And for sure not a boy. So...a girl! All of my siblings have had boys first. I tend to be the stubborn one though. I hate to say it, but we both were a little bummed not to have a boy. But secretly I think I knew all along. I just told myself I didn't because I didn't want to feel silly saying, I think our baby is a girl then have a boy. Anyway....here is our picture of our little girl. I will grant her, her privacy and not show the picture that proves it.



6 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Congrats!!!

The Waldram Family said...

Congrats! Do you guys have any names picked out?

Becca said...

Hey look you posted a picture! Please don't call her Penelope.

Dan said...

Congratulations! That will be fun.

Genni said...

How exciting!!!!

Miriam Herm said...

yay!!!!! girls are wonderful. . .albeit a tad on the emotional side. i already bought you something (small) so when you come to town call me and we'll get together.

also, i wouldn't mind being neighbors. perhaps one day you can move back to california and then we can be neighbors and do all sorts of neighborly things.