Still no pictures...someday. On another non picture related note, I think I actually felt our baby move last night. People have been telling me I would feel it soon but I had not. Or at least, as far as I knew. I felt a random muscle spasm here and there, but nothing consistant enough to lead me to believe it was a baby instead of a muscle. But last night Cory, Emily and I were hanging out, wich is quite usual these days. Cory was laying his head on my stomach and apparently the baby was not all about sharing that space because I felt a little twitch, and another twitch and another all right where his head was. I was excited and told Cory, he felt bad, apologized to baby and moved his head. Ha.
2 comments:
Sounds like the baby to me! How fun! Yay!
yay for baby movements! for the longest time, the movements were only strong enough for me, but i'd still make ryan keep his hand there to see if he could feel a kick.
how fun. when you come back to town let's sit around and talk.
Post a Comment