

Next on the list? A combined Birthday Party for Cory and me. With good friends and good food how can any gathering go wrong?

Speaking of good food, I found a recipe for these chocolate covered red velvete cake balls that we had at a friends baby shower. They were amazing! I highly recommend them!

Next on the list of wonderful March happenings? I flew to the dreded state of Arizona to visit the fabulous Lisa Blocksage and a handful of other close and amazing friends as well. If Arizona didn't mean death in the summer, the people there would almost entice me to want to move there. But the summers do mean death and I did only say almost. But I will visit anytime! (well almost, not in the summer of course)


Have you ever thought about how amazing it is that everything in life has a purpose? Well, to save you all from one of my novels I will just say that the boys in the picture above and their family were definitely sent to Simi Valley California for a purpose even if it was just for ten months and these two girls in the picture below are a part of the reason I ended up at CSUN even if I did not know them or want to be there at the time.

Finally, to end these two weeks and give a great start for the next few to come, we went to the Draper Temple Open House. Thanks to our friend Lissy we knew the right building to go to and didn't have to wait at all. But even if we did it would have been worth it. It was beautiful! But when is a temple not? The spirit was so strong and it made me so happy eventhough it was so cold outside!


2 comments:
I predict that one day you are going to have to live in Arizona. Ha!
Love the new hair cut. Happy late birthday.
Post a Comment