What better way to start of the pictures then with a family picture? For some reason people thought this was a normal picture and all they thought was wrong was the fact that we didn't fix the red eye. Do I really always dress that bad?

We love to walk around the Simi mall when the weather is nice. The coi pond is a favorite. There are some rather large coi in there right now.

Our origional plan was to leave Dec. 30 so we could go home, sell our contract and move. But the call of the beach made us stay. This is what we got the next day. I am so glad we didn't leave!

We spent New Year's eve with Cory's family. These are some of his cousins. They were smart and celebrated at 9. I should do that.

This is my Grandma Williams. I love her. She is so funny and such a trooper. We took her to the cold beach when she was in California to get away from the cold in Idaho. But give her a book, some blankets and hot chocolate and she will roll with the punches!

This is the funny and rather fat and large pelican on the ventura pier.

2 comments:
Oh man...Grandma does crack me up. But I will tell you one thing, if you get colder as you get older and how cold you get is proportional to how small of a person you are, I hope I'll have gained some pounds by the time I'm Grandma's age.
I knew ur fam pic was not normal...
Post a Comment