Voting

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick Update

It has been a while since I have posted. The reasons keeping me from posting still remain, but I have a few minutes so I will do a quick update.

Cory and I went home to California for Christmas and were able to enjoy some warm sun and great beach time near the end. We also were able to go to Disneyland with Cory's family for Christmas Eve which was a lot of fun. We got back to Utah on Jan 2 and moved Jan3. This being the main reason I have not posted. Our new apartment does not have internet yet.

After getting back to Utah, I recieved a call for an interview for a job I applied for before Christmas and, after a couple interviews am now the Aquatics Supervisor for the Orem Parks and Rec. If you have known me for a while you might be laughing. But I feel very blessed to have this job. I went from Salon receptionist to a full time job with salary and benefits. I have now been at the job for two days and am loving it. Its crazy, but fun.

That is really about it for my quick update. I should have the internet in a week or so and will post pictures and all sorts of fun things.

No comments: