Voting

Thursday, May 1, 2014

19 Months

I was looking back at some posts about Jocelyn around this age and I had so much fun reading them, I realized I need to keep doing that for Calli too.

Calli is now around 19 months. She has remained our little mellow baby minus the last two-three months. From late February to about a week ago..she was miserable. Sickness then cutting 6 teeth (including molars) and breaking out in cold sores and getting sick as a result of the teething were not grand. For any of us. But she is back! Our happy baby is back!

She has grown so much. Right after she started feeling better she exploded with words. Book, swing, Joci, Brook (the little girl I watch sometimes), play, movie, milk, horsey, meow, doggy, this, that...and so many more. She just talks and talks.

She loves to watch "The Aristocats" she calls it "eeaowww" (meow) and "Monsters University". This became her comfort when she was so sick.

She loves her blanket and her pacifier and calls them her "Nigh nigh"

She loves playing outside.

She loves food. Especailly sweets. She calls food nummy.

Oh how I love our little Calli Bean.








No comments: