Two years. Two years ago we took this picture. Our little impatient alien baby was born.
Now she is two. TWO! I am no longer the mother of a baby, but a child. Now I am officially old.
If there is one thing I can say about Jocelyn it is that she always makes life interesting. From the day she was born she has wanted to do everything herself from holding her head up to moving around and now, well....everything.
While she definitely does not leave much time for rest (especially since she seems to have severe reactions to sleep which include screaming and crying for hours on end) , she makes life quite hilarious and fun. We are so glad she is our little girl and cannot wait to see what year three brings.

Now for the part only family cares about. Stats and things she has learned:
Stats- Weight and head circumference- 70%
Height- 95%- she definitely did not get that from me.
She talks. A lot. I tried so to keep up with the words she was using but she picked up so many so fast I could not keep up. She now uses sentences and small phrases.
She started singing and making up her own songs on 2/25- We were at a friend's house eating and she started walking around humming a song with random words. "Daddy, looove....Happy...." it was cute.
She also "sings" along with her favorite Raffi songs. Though she really just says the lyrics along with the song
She loves to be a helper. She wants to help with everything. cooking, cleaning, carrying things.
She loves clothes and shoes. Loves. Them.
She also continues to LOVE cars and trucks.
Her favorite meal of all time is mac and cheese with peas and corn. Lately I have been struggling to get her to eat anything else.
Her second favorite thing is cereal. She is her fathers daughter through and through.


No comments:
Post a Comment