Jocelyn loved it and, consequently, so did we. I really thought she was too young but she proved me wrong.
Jocelyn loves animals. A lot. So going to a place where they actually came up to her instead of running away made her so excited she could hardly contain herself. She really loved when they ate food right out of her hand.
Then we went to the "Corn Box" like a sand box, with corn. I thought Jocelyn would just try and eat it, but she proved me wrong. She loved it! She sat and pushed it around and let it run through her fingers for about 10 minutes. She probably would have stayed longer, but we decided to move on.
Pardon the bad shot of me in this one. But I love how you can see her exploring the corn in it.
It wouldn't be a trip to a farm without some time on the tractor with Daddy.
All in all, it was a grand time and I am very excited to go back next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment