It has been a while. Basically, both my computer and Cory's decided that turning on was not the cool thing to do anymore and at the same time. Cory got a new one, but is so protective of it that I cannot go onto my blog or facebook with it or put pictures on it. I am not upset. Even if I could I would not have any pictures to post because I lost the battery charger to my camera after I went to California in July and the battery died shortly after that. Hence, no updates. BUT! There are good things to come. So stay tuned. Someday in the near future I will have pictures that I have taken with my camera that has a charged batter, that I can download onto a working computer and post on this blog. Be excited.
2 comments:
I have an extra charge I will bring it up with me.
dear rachel,
I will TOTALLY take your ictures! and i will even extend the promotion to when you can come out and use it because i simply adore you. And it'd be fun to meet the man you married. and i love pazookies.
So yeah. that'd be great. See you in December!
Love,
Miriam
PS I hope you get this message, due to the state of your ever-absent computer.
Post a Comment